What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda means the “science of life” and believes everything you interact with and experience in life plays an important role in your well being. Human beings are not viewed as mere thinking physical machines, but rather as fields of intelligence in dynamic exchange with the energy and information of the environment. Health is a state of vibrant balance in which all the layers of one’s life are integrated.
The Perfect Health program provides the tools to enhance your physical and emotional well being through your conscious choices, enlivening the nourishing connection between mind, body and spirit.
What is the Perfect Health Program?
In some form or another, we all seek Perfect Health – physically and emotionally. Chopra Center co-founder and medical director, David Simon, M.D., has designed a beautiful five lesson course to bring balance and healing into your life.
The Perfect Health program will help you identify the imbalances in your life, teach you how to correct them, and help you develop a nurturing daily routine. You will also learn to release emotions in a healthy way so that they don’t build up in your physiology. Most importantly, as your stress is eliminated, your mind and body begin to function with maximum effectiveness, creating health, vitality and happiness.
“Excellent, opened my eyes to a whole new dimension of wellness”
– C. Rummel, PhD, RN
How will Perfect Health affect my life?
Today, doctors are increasingly citing stress as a major contributing factor to most illnesses. Our bodies and minds react to it by shifting out of balance, which ultimately creates physical challenges and emotional turbulence that impact our lives at home, at work, and at play. In time, we can find ourselves in toxic relationships and non-nourishing patterns of eating, sleeping, and digestion.
What will I learn?
The Perfect Health ten-hour program is presented in five sessions.
• Introduction to the basic principles of Ayurveda as well as the three primary mind-body personalities: vata, pitta, and kapha.
• Select the most nourishing foods for your mind-body personality to maintain vibrant health, appropriate weight, and optimized digestion.
• Perpetually renew yourself each day by recognizing and eliminating toxins and by performing gentle rejuvenating techniques.
• Tools to practice conscious communication to enhance your relationships and help you achieve emotional freedom.
• Use your senses to access the power of your body’s inner pharmacy to heal, nourish, and maintain balance.
Learn a powerful regimen of Ayurvedic practices designed to balance the body and mind, enhance nutrition, improve digestion and sleep patterns, reduce emotional turbulence and stress, lower blood pressure and re-awaken the senses.
“Of all the seminars I’ve taken, this has been the most informative
and realistic to practice, and incorporate into my daily life.”
– J. Sutera
(includes workbook and materials)
to view next course dates.
I wish to enroll in Perfect Health.
Click here to register.